[hojia] OLPC Help

Ping Yeh ping.nsr.yeh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 06:48:44 CST 2007

Hi Tobey,

It is great to know that you are actually doing something on
OLPC in Kaohsiung, wow!

I myself is not doing anything (yet) on OLPC, but I'm organizing
two related events:

1. COSCUP 2007 conference (http://coscup.org/2007/index_e.html
   for English information of the conference). There will be a session
   on open source laptops. Mike Fletcher of laptop.org will give
   a talk, so is Ellis Wang of Asus on EeePC.  Maybe you are
   interested in coming to Taipei to know people face to face in
   this event?

2. Tossug gathering on the evening of 11/6. Mike Fletcher agreed
   to stay a few more days past the conference to meet local
   OLPC communities and maybe get something great started.
   This is another opportunity.

Hope to see you in Taipei soon!

cheers,
Ping