[hojia] 本週繼續到剎那工作坊場地聚會(我會講點好玩的東東)

Ping Yeh ping.nsr.yeh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:07:24 CST 2007

[English below]

Hi,

非常感謝剎那工作坊提供場地,上週二的 OLPC 之夜大家聊得很愉快,
我也從 Mike Fletcher 身上挖了不少秘技。  ;-)

這個禮拜我們再去剎那工作坊聚會,請記得先吃飽再去(大龍街夜市
很近,重慶北路上也有摩斯漢堡和麥當勞),或是買晚餐帶去。
請大家做好客人的本份,離開前清理自己帶去的東西,聚會結束時也
主動幫忙收拾,不要麻煩到主人。

這次聚會我會和大家聊聊 Android 這個手機平台(11/12 SDK 發佈),
做一點小小的 emulator 展示,解釋一下 Application programming model,
和寫個 hello world。算不算是心得分享呀?先不算好了。  :)

時間:2007/11/13 19:00 - 22:00
地點:台北市大同區哈密街71號4樓
附近地標:保安宮旁(10公尺),孔廟後門斜對面。
坐捷運:圓山站 2 號出口,沿庫倫街,穿過承德路,走約 400 公尺,
        到大龍街右轉,到哈密街左轉即到。
搭公車:哈密街口或啟聰學校下車,穿過重慶北路,進哈密街約 50 公尺。
電話:工坊市話 02-25855400,地主 Yap 手機 0939730070

cheers,
Ping

Hi,

We'll continue to meet in Ksana's place this week. It is not a cafe,
so please have your dinner in advance, or bring your dinner there.
The Dalong street night market is 2-minute walk away, and there
are Mos burger and McDonalds on Chongqing N. Road.

Remember to clean up whatever you bring there. Ksana provides
this nice place free of charge, and we must be good guests and
don't annoy them.

This week I will chat informally about the Android mobile phone
platform (SDK to be released on 11/12), demo the emulator,
explain the application programming model, and write a hello world.

Time: 19:00 - 22:00, November 13, 2007
Place: 4F., No.71, Hami St., Datong District, Taipei

The place is very close to the highway ramp on the Chongqing N. Road.
If you take a bus to the meeting from other cities, you can get off the bus
at the first stop after it leaves the highway.

If you take the MRT, please follow the directions:
1. Get off at the Yuanshan station
2. Take exit 2
3. Walk along Jiuquan Street toward the west
4. Turn right at Dalong Street
5. Turn left at Hami Street
It should take about 6 minutes to get there.

Please call Ksana Studio at 02-25855400 if you get lost.

cheers,
Ping